Foxit PDF rasterizer for .NET SDK
take your vector-based PDF files and convert them to a pixel-based IMAGE format
- Rasterized output files include: JPEG, PNG, TIFF (including multi page TIFF), GIF and BMP.
- Output to System.Drawing.Bitmap object.
- Supports Image Transparency (TIFF and PNG).
- Full support for rendering PDF documents v1.1 – v1.7.
- Full support of all PDF colorspaces.
- Supports all PDF compression types.
Announcing PDF SDK 6.2
Foxit PDF SDK 6.2 introduces a brand-new Objective-C API for development in Mac, and extended support for Microsoft AD RMS 2.1.
Additionally, in Android and iOS we have added UI improvements, full support for multimedia annotations (audio, video, and voice!) as well as full XFA form support.