FOXIT PDF SDK FOR ACTIVEX FEATURE LIST
The Standard Package contains the mandatory base functionality of the SDK. It provides a complete PDF solution for developers to add view, search, and extract text functionality to their applications and devices.
- Industry’s best PDF rendering
- PDF viewing including zoom in/out and set
- PDF page navigation
- Programmatic access to bookmark information
- Progressive display
extract,and select PDF text
- Open and save PDF
- PDF printing including print
asimage, add watermark for printing, and silent printing, etc.
- Multi-instance support
- Asynchronous processing
- Modify the context menu of page thumbnail panel
- Customize viewer including show TitleBar/ToolBar/ToolbarButton/StatusBar/ToolTip/NavigationPanel, etc.
- Support Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages
- Support multi-language UI
The Professional Package adds annotation support, forms support, watermarks additions, converting PDF to text, and hyperlink operations.
- Importing/ exporting annotations
- Printing pop-up annotations
- Filling form fields (user interface only)
- Programming interface available as form module
- Importing/exporting form data
- Search form data
- Highlight all matched search text
- FTP uploading
- Hyperlink and watermark Support
- Adding images to PDF
- PDF page organization, such as inserting a blank page, exporting pages, etc.
- Converting PDF to text and bitmaps
- Password encryption
- Permission controls
- Set save in a PDF
- Bookmark editing and modifying the context menu in bookmark panel
Expand on PDF SDK for ActiveX’s functionality even further with one of our modules.
PDF Form Add-on
The Annotation Add-on Module provides developers programmatic access to the annotations, so the program can react to user’s annotations. It also includes advanced annotation operations on PDF documents, such as editing, creating, and removing annotations, and the formatting of text annotations.
Digital Signature Add-on
The digital signature Add-on Module allows developers to enable their applications to digitally sign PDF documents using third-party digital certificates located in the Windows system certificate store. It also supports digital signature verification, signature timestamp