Since this post was published, we have released Foxit PDF SDK, the only true multi-platform SDK in the market, available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, UWP and Web. It features a single, consistent core API, as well as a built-in viewer and UI for faster development. Learn more.
Our Product team have been busy testing and perfecting our newest version of MobilePDF SDK. Aimed at helping developers get the most out of our PDF technology, this update is focused on our UI Extension and the features that it provides. These include more annotation shapes, adding images as annotations and a snapshot tool to make annotating documents easier and quicker.
See a full list of features and functionality below.
New Features for PDF Core API
- Set the upper limit of PDF library cache size
- Some New APIs for FSFont Class
- New annotations Class
- Form field value/property setting API (Android only)
- RMS Security Handler (Android only)
New Features for View Control
- Set Night Mode Color
- Open Doc from asynchronous URL
New Features for UI Extensions
- Pan and Zoom tool
- Text box Tool
- Polygon Annotation Tool
- Add Image as Annotation
- Snapshot Tool
- Distance Tool
- Cloud Annotation Tool
- PDF Printing Functionality
- Get the current status of UI element (Show or Hide)