We are happy to announce that we have released new versions for our five .NET SDKs: major versions for Viewer and Print Manager, and minor releases for Generator, Rasterizer, and Merger.
Below, you can find the release notes for our two major releases (.NET Viewer and Print Manager). To see the what’s new for the other three .NET SDKs, please visit our website.
If you want to upgrade to the latest version of your .NET SDK, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viewer 2.0 release notes
- Independent toolbar control.
- Separate bookmarks/navigation panel.
- Zoom to selected area (Marquee Zoom).
- Show or hide Viewer control’s status bar.
- Intercept dialog boxes (Print & File Open) with the help of a new event.
- New property to change units of measurement.
- Improved search functionality.
- Improved page numbering & zoom control functionality.
- New method to invoke “About” dialog box.
- New property to set control’s back color.
- New event to handle exceptions in Viewer control.
- Print selected area of a page.
- Navigate page view by specifying x, y offset values.
- The scrollbar getting stuck issue has been resolved.
- A printing related problem has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where a Searched event is not returning the current view.
- During searching the highlighted search term is centered.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- The following members of ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.PageDisplayMode enumeration have been renamed due to typos. When using this build, make sure the code that calls these members is updated to compile successfully.
a. TwoUpContinous renamed to TwoUpContinuous
b. TwoUpContinousWithCoverPage renamed to TwoUpContinuousWithCoverPage
Print Manager 3.0 release notes
- Print multiple pages per sheet.
- PDF Portfolio printing.
- Retrieve full list of printers including installed network printers.
- Specify Print Priority.
- Print Specified Area of a PDF Page.
- Ability to set the quality based resolution (Low, Medium, High etc.)